Individual counselling is for you if you feel that you need intensive counselling. When a difficult situation drags on, feelings of powerlessness and helplessness can dominate your everyday life. Individual counselling can help you put things in perspective.
Make an appointment for a counselling
- when you are trying to cope with personal conflicts and crises e.g. relationship crisis, midlife-crisis, divorce
- when you suffer from anxiety
- when you suffer from depression
- when you are being bullied or harassed at work
I support my clients with understanding and unconditional acceptance in situations of conflict and crisis. Unexpected life situations often create unanticipated changes in our lives. Suddenly it feels as if nothing is the way it used to be. It is often easier to face these times of crisis with professional support.
I work with clients in personal conflicts and crises, including:
- relationship crisis
- stress situations
- midlife crisis
- harassment at work
- job loss
- integration problems in a new environment
- diagnosis of a serious illness
- death of a close person